“It’s fun growing up with someone who is constantly on your wavelength…”
This section is for mums and dads of older multiples – and multiples themselves. We have included some stories written by adults who describe what it was like growing up with a twin.
We would love to hear more from older multiples or from parents who are perhaps tackling the teenage years with multiples. Please email us with your stories, tips and advice.
- What’s it like being a twin? – a friend of a club member reflects on what it was like growing up with an identical twin sister
- It’s A Twin Thing! – Steph thinks growing up as a twin was “awesome!”
- A Twin Having Twins – SWLTC mum Sara, was delighted to discover she was having twins as she had grown up with a twin brother
- The advantages of being a teenage twin – nice article by Christina Baglivi Tinglof on parenting older multiples
- Understanding twin rivalry – helpful checklist if your multiples aren’t getting along