Pre-School 3 – 5 Years
It only seems like yesterday that they arrived but soon they will be off to school…
Your little ones are becoming very busy indeed! One of the biggest challenges at this stage is settling them into nursery and then helping them to make that all important big step to starting school!
We would love some more of your stories for this age group or any tips or advice you can pass on to parents who are trying to make decisions around schooling – please email us if you would like to contribute to this section.
TAMBA have a very informative article on Deciding on class placements for twins and multiples.
- Preparing Twins & Multiples For School – by Francesca Frankllin
- Twins Starting School: To Separate or Not To Separate – Rachel shares her experience of her twins starting school.
- Church School Admissions – What is the eligibility criteria?
- Prep School Admissions – Teresa Woodley Q&A on Prep school admissions
- Starting School – SWLTC mum and ex Chairman, Lyn, describes Amy and Sam’s first year at school.
- Toy Survey – When school is done, they need to play